Life Under

I’m not an animal lover but I do love fishes and dolphins. I think they are such loving creatures, well some. You’ll be surprise to know that I had a dog as a child and sure we loved each other but from a distance(lol). I also had a fish tank with fishes growing up as well and even into my teenage years. Loved them so much that I used to read and talk to them. How crazy is that?

The New York Aquarium is an amazing site to see. So many beautiful fishes even the eels are amazing to look at. In the summer there’s usually a dolphin and seal show which will have you in awe. On Fridays its pay as you like until 3:00pm. Its a definitely must see, you wouldn’t be disappointed.

a large white fish swimming“Poetry is like a fish: if it’s fresh, it’s good; if its stale, it’s bad; and if you’re not certain, try it on a cat.”   Surf Ave Brooklyn, NY 7:01pm

-Osbert Sitwell

a school of fish swimming“Animals are such agreeable friends. They ask no questions, they pass no criticism.”  Surf Ave Brooklyn, NY 7:02pm

-George Eliot

two glowing fish“Love is like the five loaves and two fishes. It doesn’t start to multiply until you give it away.”  Surf Ave Brooklyn, NY 7:03pm

-Unknown

a large orange fish“Fishes live in the sea, as men do on land: the great ones eat up the little ones.”  Surf Ave Brooklyn 7:04pm

-Pericles

silver fish swimming by green plants

“Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”  Surf Ave Brooklyn, NY 7:09pm

-Soren Kerkegaard

a shark under water“No one else can make the same contributions to the world that you can.” Surf Ave Brooklyn, NY 7:32pm

-Unknown