Humans Of City Tech

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotentā€ I am Victor O. Adedara, majoring in Biomedical Informatics. I love to play soccer, basketball, spend time on researching medical related ideas and so on. One my greatest achievements is leading a successful Chemistry club for the past two years of my college career to its peak and also currently leading the Biomedical Informatics Club. My biggest Challenge is procrastination. Procrastination has always tried to play a vital role in my education and also in my daily activities. But, one thing I always say to myself every time to counterfeit procrastination is when I remember my Dad saying is ā€œdo the right thing at the right time so as to get a positive resultā€. Schooling at City Tech brought great opportunities towards my long-term goal and future. I am always grateful every time I think about the school. I believe thereā€™s more success coming my way because I strive hard everyday to become a better person tomorrow on this land of opportunities. Remember! Persistence and determination would lead you a long way if the attributes are kept vital as part of you.ā€

a young man in a jacketVictor O. Adedara

6 thoughts on “Humans Of City Tech

1. So true! Nothing in this world comes easily to us, we have to be persistent in our pursuit of it and it is always rewarded. Potential and persistence go hand in hand.