Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines’ City Tech! On this joyous day we celebrate all on the topic of love and romance. Today I’d like to bring about my gratitude and love for my boyfriend Lokendra Singh. As you all have seen in my previous posts, he’s also been my lovely and patient model for photoshoots in the purpose of my blogs. We’ve been together for quite a while, we have had our ups and downs, but what relationship doesn’t? There is no such thing as a perfect relationship but I can say that ours is fairly close. This post will be dedicated to you, my love. On this day, I thank you; here, in public for all to see and read. I’m thankful to have you in my life as a friend, as a lover, and now as family. Loki, you taught me so much in these months from having faith to having trust, and to learn how to love without being afraid for the worst. Every day that I’ve been with you, I’ve always felt safe and loved. Even when we had our bickering moments you still showed me how much you loved me; texting me moments later to see if I was okay and trying to solve the issue as soon as possible. You enabled me to see a new world full of colors when I’ve been so blind. Before you, all I saw was grey. Now that I have you, it feels like I’ve won the lottery, or perhaps even better, I feel like I found a whole new world, a place I can call home. Your heart, that is where I am home.

Simply put, I want to say that I love you with all that I am and all that I ever will be. I look forward to the many years to come within this relationship and where it’ll take us. But more importantly I can’t wait to see you succeed in life; your dreams and all. I’ll always be by your side to support you no matter the storm.

…la vie est belle, now that I see in colors.