Experience The Brooklyn Bridge

The Brooklyn Bridge is one the most amazing place to go to in New York city, whether you are visiting or just  looking to hang out, this is definitely the spot to go to. Even walking, making the journey to the center of the bridge is an adventure in itself. The view from the Brooklyn Bridge is extraordinary, many of the iconic landmarks of NYC are visible from the bridge, which makes the experience even better. You can see the Manhattan Skyline, the Statue of Liberty, the Manhattan Bridge and many more other amazing landmarks in the area. Be sure to go visit, it is a great experience overall.

“The best, most effective medicine my soul has yet partaken—the grandest physical habitat and surroundings of land and water the globe affords—namely, Manhattan island and Brooklyn, which the future shall join in one city—city of superb democracy, amid superb surroundings.” -Walt Withman

the Brooklyn bridgePhoto taken at Brooklyn Bridge.

“We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Processed with VSCOcam with m5 presetPhoto taken at Brooklyn Bridge.

“The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.” –  Arthur C. Clarke

the cables of the Brooklyn BridgePhoto taken at Brooklyn Bridge.

“Give me your tired, your poor,  your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me: I lift my lamp beside the golden door.” – Emma Lezarus

a sunset over the waterPhoto taken at the Brooklyn Bridge.

“When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe

the Brooklyn bridgePhoto taken at the Brooklyn Bridge.