Every Blogger Has That One Place

This post is tying together two elements of what is important to me: blogging and food.

a black laptop, a black notebook, black sunglasses, and an iced coffee

I think all creatives/bloggers like me have this “place” where they feel the most comfortable in to do their blogging, writing, or etc. As a blogger, it’s important for me to be in a place I know I can concentrate. Unfortunately, sometimes making an effort to blog at home doesn’t seem to get me very far because of distractions.

Lately there’s a coffee house/franchise that I been feeling extremely motivated and inspired whenever I walk through their doors. If you’ve been around the city, you may have noticed a lot of Caffe Bene’s are popping up everywhere, but there are a lot in Queens, New Jersey, and Brooklyn too.

I’ve been coming to the Bensonhurst location on 18th Avenue a lot, at least once or sometimes twice a week. The atmosphere is cozy, comfortable, and has the local, neighborhood vibe to it. There’s always an abundance of seats and tables available and outlets available to charge your electronic devices. Most of the customers at this location are high school student – 50-60+ year old.

Besides enjoying the complimentary WiFi and air conditioning/heat (for the cold seasons), I typically like to come here to get my blogging and Yelp reviews done on the weekdays I don’t have plans. I feel extremely motivated to just write and blog here and the wonderful scent of coffee and tea keeps me up and going. Most of the customers here come with their laptops, iPads, tablets too or to get homework done. It’s also a nice place to do group studying as there are a lot of communal tables. I also like that they play cafe/coffee house music, but I always prefer my Spotify music instead.

a panini and a drink with mint

Caffe Bene has a lot of beverages to choose from, sandwiches, waffles, and sweets. I’ve recently been addicted to their Portabella Sandwich which is super crunchy, delicious and well I love mushrooms. The food and drinks here are a little pricey, but the quality is good.

All in all, I really like coming to Caffe Bene to blog and write my Yelp reviews. I feel I accomplish a lot when I am here because I can trap myself in my music and in front of my laptop. I don’t know anyone here so there’s minimal distraction and I feel my inner creative spirit really comes out on blogging and writing when I am here.

Do you have a “one place” where you feel you do your best blogging/work? If so, why is it your “place”?