Learning Self Analysis

Learning 

As a returning student that has made a 360 switch in careers I have had plenty of opportunities to explore how I learn.  I originally believed I was totally a visual learner but nursing has proved that I learn just as well by reading and listening. I question a lot I ask for the finer detail and am able to see the bigger picture.  I am an explorer and want to understand fully what I am engaged with. my guiding  motto; that only when one can teach means they truly understand what they have learned.  IF I can explain what I know then I truly understand what I am doing.
The current degree courses I am taking toward by Bachelor of Science degree, I feel encompasses where nursing as a profession is heading. It seeks to combine technology, communication both verbal and written in a way that willbe revelant in todays job force. In these corse I am asked the analyze where we as nurses are not only today, but in the future. I am exploring not only the my skills and learning but also the politics of nursing; and asking myself and colliegues how will our jobs and live be affected in the future by the decisions we are making today .
Nursing has proved to me that I like to learn. This is a career that pushes and encourage growth and I have grown older it is what I definitely what for myself and encourage in others