Covid 19 and Designers

By Alexandria Bruschi

The past week of my internship has been a great online internship and following the supervisor’s instruction on how to and what to design for. What to avoid and what changes she needs. Everything she tells and we communicate through online emails and calls either phone or zoom. The Covid pandemic has changed the global work system, health, and wellness. In this situation, we have to take care of ourselves because covid can be minor or dangerous that can have negative consequences on individuals’ health. We know that if we go out, we have to wear safety guidelines such as mask and gloves to protect from this virus and when we come home we have to wash our hands. Adding to that, We also have to make our immune system strong because that is the key to stay healthy and safe from this.

This week I had to take off from the internship and all the projects that I was doing no matter how important those were to me. Because I was not feeling well and I had covid that was worse that can happen to me. The symptoms of covid are really strong that leads just to take care of me in these quarantine days. As I got a little better, I started to get back to work I left and updated my supervisor to make sure I am on track and not left behind.