sixth, progress.

This week I finally finished with the assigned assignment of putting together all the graphics for the imobileapp and sent it back to the app developer, Louis. he went through it and aside from a few minor changes, he was surprised at well I did for the first time. I was pretty excited also because I’ve never done something like this before and I did really take my time on it. The sad news was that that was just a “test” to see if I had what it took to put it together within the time range, so it wasn’t actually going to be used in the live app. But since he was happy with it, he gave me a new assignment right away for another company of ours.

As I forgot to mention in the beginning, Sparta Commercial helps client not only build apps and websites, their main objective is focusing on providing consumer and municipal financing to the powersports, recreation, and automobile industries. Through its subsidiary, iMobile Solutions, Inc., they offer a one-stop online wide range of technology products and services. They provide customers with VIN numbers to automobiles and other vehicles.

So the assignment he gave me this time is to do the same graphic designs for our company, Cyclechex.

This picture is one of the graphics I created for him, but I’m not allowed to provide anymore due to privacy rights (until the app is live).

Along with the graphics to Cyclechex, Ray had me do more stuff on his end too for New World Health Brands. He wanted me to create and fix packaging labels for the CBD products and make mockups for him. On top of that, he wanted me to create slider images for another client of ours, EVR, another CBD product line. So assignments are always just being stacked on top of each other and I’m never doing nothing there. I take this as a great opportunity to improve my Photoshop and Illustrator skills, but the work field is really hectic!