fourth, first week.

On my first few days at Sparta, I was given a username and password for all the sites and sources the company uses for communication with each other. I was given an Outlook email, Skype account, and a CRM account for the company to assign me projects and keep them notified on my progress.

After my first day, I was given a big project already. My supervisor provided me with the copy and the information about the company. He wanted me to create a brochure for one of our sub-companies, Health World Brands, that sold CBD products (https://www.newworldhealthcbd.com/). The brochure had to provide the copy and pictures I had to pull up myself from the website. This project took me at least 5 hours because of all the research I had to do. I didn’t know anything about New World Health Brands or exactly what CBD and the products were. After a few more days of editing and passing it back and forth between the guy managing the company, it was completed. I would like to share how the brochure looks, but I signed a contract about not leaking any information about what I design because of other competitors out there.

But, basically the brochure explains who we are, what our products are used for, our products with pictures, description of the products, how we are different from our competitors, and frequently asked questions.