first, where?

Sparta Commercial Services, Inc.

This company is a New York City based technology company founded in 2004.

They have their roots in the powersports industry where it originally focused on providing consumer and municipal financing to the powersports, recreation, and automobile industries. The company, through its subsidiary, iMobile Solutions, Inc., offers a one-stop online wide range of technology products and services, and offers a full line of wellness products in the cannabidiol arena through a consumer facing website and mobile app.

I was recently hired to be their Junior Graphic Designer and have been placed in their marketing department. They explained to me that my job involves creating marketing material from concept to implementation that will be used in print and electronic formats.

My supervisor has told me that their are other employees and offices in the city, but I haven’t had the chance to meet or explore them yet.

In a recent article published by Sparta on their website on February 8, 2019, Sparta Commercials welcomes Meg Sanders to the Advisory Board of New World Health Brands CBD. Meg has been a widely recognized leader in the cannabis industry for the past decade. Ms. Sanders has been involved in the cannabis, industrial hemp, and CBD markets for years, and brings more than a decade of emerging market experience to Sparta.