2. My personality is Consul.
3. I was not surprised by my test results.
4. Strengths: Extrovertet, Observant, Thoughful, Prospecting, Assertive
Weaknesses: Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Prospecting, Turbulent
7. Promotion through television commercials or ads, billboard posters, and quality reports on the product will get my attention.
6. Based on my personality test results, accounting is the best job for me. No, this does not align with the job I want.
group of people holding sign (unsplashed)
Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Do you make to-do lists or is your approach to getting things done less structured? Insights into your personality can help you understand why you need alone time after a party or why you feel energized after socializing all night!
As a marketer, you’ll spend time trying to understand how to reach your target market, which, in part, depends on understanding why they make the decisions they make. For this assignment you will:
1. Go to website: 16Personalities and take the free personality test. Answer the questions below (2-6) in your post.
- What personality type are you?
- Were you surprised at the results of your test?
- Read about your personality type: What are the strengths and weaknesses of your personality type?
- What approach should a marketer take to get your attention and get you to buy their company’s product?
- Based on the test results, what type of job in marketing would be best for you? Does this align with the type of marketing job you want?
- Respond to at least one post on this thread
Photo of Colin Kaepernick, Nike Ad
In our last class, we spoke briefly about the new Nike campaign with Colin Kaepernick, especially as it relates to the marketing environment.
For this OpenLab assignment, read People are Getting Tired of Being Told to Boycott Nike and Other Favorite Brands (Quartz), and post your response. In addition to posting your response to this article, please comment on at least one of your classmate’s post.