VSCO App Review

With owning a small business where I sell products, comes prodcut photos! I take hundreds of photos just to find the perfect one. I’m not the best photographer so photo editing is a must to make sure my photos are sharp and showcase the product nicely. VSCO makes photo editing simple.

VSCO is a photography mobile app for iOS and Android devices. The VSCO app allows users to capture photos in the app and edit them, using preset filters and editing tools.

This is the screen where all your photos will appear, you just tap the + sign and upload!

Once a photo is uploaded, there are various presets available. You can select a preset and edit it even further by increasing the brightness, decreasing contrast or adding vignette etc. Pictured to the right is a photo of one of my products, which is an enamel pin.

VSCO is also a social media where you can share your photos along with discovering new photographers

VSCO also has membership options where it gives you additional presets along with more advanced editing features. Since photography isn’t my field, I am happy with the free version and all that it offers. I would suggest this app to anyone who wants a simple Instagram filter or to someone who is looking to edit their photos a little further. All in all, I’m satisfied with the app!