2. Where does this take place?
What is this girl trying to express through this image?
- Why does this company not have mandatory searches for their imported goods?
- If there are safety regulations in import companies, shouldn’t they follow through with a way that protects their workers even more?
- What might he be feeling? Why is he feeling this way? What is he going through? Have you used this image as a graphic emoji? What have you used it to express? What have other people used it to express? How might you connect this image to your Essay 1?
Is she really happy ? What is she hiding behind that smile ? She’s cheesing so hard , but does she really mean that smile ? . What is she really trying to tell us behind this blissful post ?
View this post on Instagram
Mood lol (I was looking at myself in the mirror -like an idiot!) Update: taking a social media break. Again. As much as I am grateful for the voice that social media gives each of us, I am equally grateful to be able to step back and live my life present to the moment I have been given. Kindness and encouragement only for a bit! Just remember- negative comments can hurt anybody’s feelings. Obvi.
By: Eline Cortens
- Why would the little girl be giving her heart away?
- Before the Reaper takes the little girl away. Why would the little girl try to teach the reaper the warm feeling of a heart?
- By the clothes that the little girl is wearing, Where in the past could she be from or what was she intending that she was wearing that kind of clothes?
Why is he posing next to the lights?
Where can he be taking this photo?
What made him want to take this photo?
HW: Finish reading Salz (1-10). Read “Planting a Naysayer” (p. 27 onward).
Was able to find post button!
I’m struggling here.
Just checking if this is working