To be judged as average and satisfactory, your work must:
- Meet all specific requirements for the assignment (length, purpose, organization, sources, delivery, and so on);
- Be delivered on the assigned date and within the appropriate time limit;
- Exhibit sound organization—a clear purpose adequately supported by main ideas that are easily identified;
- Be intellectually sound in developing a topic of worth with adequate and dependable supporting materials;
- Fulfill any special requirements of the assignment—such as use of three examples of supporting material;
- Exhibit reasonable directness and communicativeness in delivery; and
- Be correct in grammar, pronunciation, and articulation.