This semester has been filled with so many different experiences. When I first began the semester i was filled with so much ambition and so much thrive. My english class has been the highlight of this whole semester. I have explored so many different areas of my writing. At first, I wasn’t really sure if my writing made sense, I would have so many things to say but i wouldn’t know how to express them on paper.  One of my biggest challenges is having  writers block.  Writing has always been passion for me, and this course really allowed me to expand my horizons and practice different writing styles that i would’ve never thought of doing on my own. This semester, as a reader i have chab=nged for the better, At the beginning of the semester,I dreaded reading because it just took so long.I would skim through reading assignments given to me, However, towards the end i began slowing down to actually read and understand fully whatever I was reading.It thought me that if you skim through a passage ,you could miss the whole main idea of the passage without even realizing. I have started practicing patience when it comes to reading and I will say that I have definitely improved  lot. During this course. My two favorite assignments were Antigone and the gender inequality annotated bibliography. I am  very passionate about female right so it was very easy for me to discuss those topics. I felt like I was spreading awareness. Using those assignments, I was able to research and find that that across the globe, so many young girls are being prevented from attending school just because they are females. Gender inequality is such a huge issue that is so underrated. It needs to be spoken about a lot more than it is now. When I first began the course, I thought it was going to be so boring and overwhelming. That was not the case, The assignments given were moderate in difficulty level. and the turn in time so so flexible , which contributed in making the class so much more enjoyable for me. Professor miller was also very very helpful. I was so overwhelmed in all my other classes but english became my safe space because i was actually able to conversate with my professor  and was also able to contribute my thoughts. Overall this course was so amazing and I had such a great time part-taking in it.