Prof. Miller| ENG 1101 - OL62 | Fall 2020

reflection

When I wrote the Annotated Bibliography, I set the specific audience as the age between 20 to 30 people did not marry. The reason I chose them is because those people have their own ideals and social economy is not stable. Marriage is an ideal, but the reality is that the economy determines most of it. This research relates to them by the difference in the concept of marriage brings dissatisfaction. Not too many people know about the many people who don’t want to marry, young adults know more about the unmarried rate. Most people may feel that the marriage will be happiness, they expect that commitment, trust, honesty, love, and never having a disagreement; the sense of security that unconditional love brings. Also , people will  be worried and disappointed about the marriage. The another’s have neglected the various needs of the wife/husband for a long time, or refused to do what the wife/husband desires, and never contributes to the family. In addition, no one in the world is exactly the same. Once they are together, no matter how much they love each other, it is inevitable that there will be disagreements​​​​​​​..

I think the information is useful for the particular audience where women stand up in the world and the men don’t want to marry in order to have the child. It feels good not to have a marriage, less responsibility and high quality of life. However, The correct concept of marriage is missing in china contemporary education, and extreme diversified concepts are spreading in various places, causing young people to fear marriage. In addition, one person can live well, which leads to more young people. The desire to get married late and not to get married is not an optimistic thing for society. In the future, the rate of marrying late and not getting married will keep increasing. The other reason is the population decrease, it means the labor force fell down and affected the future economic development of the country.

I will choose two genres for reaching this audience, the YouTube video and speech. People like to use the computer or iPhone to watch the video. Age affects how content is viewed. Most people aged 18-24 watch videos for a long time. People who are older will like to see the deeper content. The YouTube video page will show a list of recommended videos that users may like and the demographic groups are also very comprehensive. The speech needs to have a good start and be fascinating. The content of the main text should be distinct, organized, and logical. The last is to arouse other people’s ideas.

1. Prof. Suzanne Miller

Received. I will grade this soon.