- Introduce the App
- What is the purpose of the App? What was the clients original goal?
- Demonstrate your Research
- About in Industry
- About the Competitors
- General Trends in Culture (if applicable)
- Mention what you learned about your users
- Who they are? (the persona)
- what they do? (the scenario)
- How they do it? (the journey map)
- Show Visual Development of the Product
- Mood board
- Style tile
- Explain how your product improves the user’s experience
- Demo Prototype
Remember, at every stage of your presentation you should address how you recognized and solved the problems of your users.
Presentation Order is alphabetical based on each student’s last name.