About Me

My name is Siobhan Lynch and I am an artist currently attending The New York City College of Technology majoring in Communication Design.

I’ve been drawing since I was in 5th grade and I used to write comics.  One of my favorite things to do is draw my cats.  I have numerous comics about their antics and I’ve always loved their curious nature.  Once when I was painting and one of my cats attacked my brush, giving me the idea for this logo design.

Originally, I wanted to become an animator but once I started college, I began to become more interested in graphic design.  I plan to get an associate’s in communication design and then go to FIT possibly, to study animation or further study graphic design.  I mostly would like to focus on motion graphics when it comes to communication design.  I find it rather enjoyable to see my creations move across the screen or a successfully persuasive slide show move people during the presentation.  I’ve always been able to visualize motions and even made animatic’s as a kid.  But high school is when I became more interested in communication design because I went to a specialized school for artists.