Rules & Regulations

Entry 11

Similar to last week, this week has been slow, giving me the chance to work on projects like my re branding of blink fitness as well as my second publication for a different class. Luckily I had plenty of criticism to work with from my last class review so I did not have to bother victor today. Suddenly right before lunch time, there was a wave of sales reps that kept coming in after each other every 5 minutes, because they urgently needed me to print them tap stickers for the beer tap handles. According to victor it is very unprofessional of sales reps to ask for any request via email or in person, as he likes to be strict with only accepting orders via the VIP order submission app. However he was aware of the slow nature in today’s workflow, so he gave the green light to go ahead and print the urgent requests, as long as the reps would submit a work order, so we can keep track of cost and material use, usually the orders must include any information and attachments required for the design, but since these were urgent, he showed me that I can create one for the reps with only the dimensions and cost without worrying about the information. He also sent me an example text that I should send to any rep trying to sneak in requests through email or person, in a means to say no professionally.