Blog Entry #5 – Pinterest App Review

The first app that I chose to review is Pinterest. Pinterest is an image-sharing and social media service that allows users to find inspiration, shop, and share ideas like recipes, fashion, beauty, home decor, and more.

There are billions of Pins that you can find that will suit your liking. Pins are bookmarks that include images, videos, or products. Pinterest allows users to be creative in their unique way by pinning as much as they want to their boards and even uploading their images. You can also link your Pins with websites and edit a Pins information at any time. Other users can comment and pin your images to their boards if your profile is public.

You can create as many boards and categorize them however you like. For example, nail designs, Christmas party ideas, typography designs, layout designs, etc. Pinterest will then recommend images that it thinks will fit perfectly onto your board, so you will never be left without an idea! As someone who uses Pinterest, I highly recommend this app because it has been very helpful whenever I need inspiration for any project or occasion. I also use Pinterest as my diary when I can’t seem to find the right words to express how I feel.