I would say that I am the type of graphic designer that is a generalist. I have learned almost everything within the graphic design field. This would include website design, campaign design, poster design, logo design, and typography. I would describe my style in graphic design as very abstract, unique, and outside-the-box. I am proficient in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate, and After Effects. I am also good in Sublime and Adobe Dreamweaver, which help me create websites.  Outside of the graphic design field, I do illustrations. Mostly, I would do character design and a little bit of narrative design. I would want to incorporate my illustration skills somewhere within the graphic design field.

I believe I fit in the Multimedia Design Industry. I have dealt with almost everything within this particular industry, including animation, web design, and game design. I know how to create websites and animation. I can also come up with many different concepts for games. I believe I would do well specifically in 2D animation. I would choose 2D animation over 3D animation because I believe 2D animation is unlimited, unlike 3D animation where there are some limits. With 2D animation, I can do whatever I like. Not only does 2D animation allow me to be flexible with my projects, but because I’m an illustrator, I can easily incorporate my illustration skills into the animation. It would be interesting to say the least because I would get to be doing what I love as a profession. Plus, it would be really fun to see some of my works come to life on a screen.

My strong suit is my creative concepts. I am always thinking of something abstract for my projects, whether it is for illustration or graphic design. I try my best to stay away from something that has already been done before. For example, one graphic design project that I have done consist of taking a lyric from a song and making a poster out of it. I took the lyric “I think there’s a flaw in my code” from Halsey’s song “Gasoline”. The poster I made consisted of myself glitching inside of a laptop because “I had a flaw in my code”. For one of my illustration projects, I had to take a well-known story and change something about it, whether it’s the setting, characters, or plot. I decided to take the story of Cinderella and change the setting. I had the story take place in New York in the late 1980’s. I believe my creative concepts have helped me create unique projects.

I feel like I need to work a little bit on the execution of my projects. Right now, I just feel like the execution of some of my works is not bad, just a little bit amateur. I know that I am not there yet, but I want my works to look and feel very professional. I would also like to improve my illustration skills. Just like graphic design projects, I would like my illustrations to look professional. I believe that there is a lot for me to learn in the both graphic design and the illustration field. I also believe that even once I reach the professional level, there will still be a lot to learn. Naturally, I believe art itself is something that one would continue to learn throughout their entire lifetime.

Right now, I am at a point where I am still learning everything that I need to know to be in the creative field. I will learn everything there is to know about graphic design and illustration, and there is a lot that I need to know about them. Even once I officially become a professional graphic designer or illustrator, there would still be some things I need to learn, and I would be fine with it because it would mean that I am learning more of what I love to do. Throughout my career, I would only improve and enhance my artistic skills. In the future, I am going to be in a place where I am working for either a multimedia design company or an animation company. Either way, I would be doing what I love and I would very much enjoy it.