Main qualifications, strengths, skills, and areas of expertise.
- I am a qualified Customer Service & Administrative Professional.
- I’m and Active Listener.
- Aware of my Audience.
- Confident & Trustworthy.
- Creatively driven.
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Bridge, Lightroom.
- Graphic Designer / Web Developer.
- Production Associate.
- Sales Assistant.
- To build an established design business both online and offline, expand client base, and become known as a great graphic designer.
Organization or work setting are you most interested in:
- I am most interested in designing in a fashion sense. I would like to create new ideas for shirt prints and work with an international clothing corp.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Print Design.
- 3+ years of experience designing.
- Experience working with licensed designs.
- Sketching techniques/skills.
- Knowledge of production and printing techniques.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong creative problem solving skills.
- Experience in web, digital, and product design projects.
- A strong sense of typography, composition, and color.
- A strong visual design portfolio.
- Creative Director
- Art Director
- Art Production Manager
- Logo Designer
- Layout Artist
- Interface Designer
- Web Designer
- Package Designer
3) Companies believe that truly great clothes should be supremely comfortable, feature universal designs, are of high quality and should make whoever wears them proud and happy. This is exactly what I would love to be a part of. Just the over-all fact of design for people is satisfying enough for me.
4) Uniqlo, Gap, Kickstarter, Blip Shift, Children’s Place, Calvin Klein (PVH Corp), Private professional designers search for Junior designers to join Creative teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design.
- 3+ years of experience in a related field.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Knowledge of production and print.
- Love for all ideas, being able to see the bigger picture.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Great problem solver.
- Initiate and encourage discussion about design decisions.
My education here at City Tech will assist me in getting into a stage of entering a freelance or Internship to proceed my dream job, hopefully. After graduation, I hope to receive enough knowledge to design with full potential. Practice makes perfect, speed isn’t my issue until graduation. I understand the design community is very competitive, but I also believe that no one person has the same view of the world as another, which makes design a unique skill to have. So far I have worked with a Greek company designing Cad-Cut as well as printing them. This gave me a decent knowledge on how the process of personal requested designs works. I know I have a lot to learn and practice still but I hope by the age of 25-30, I have set myself in a field I am very happy with and love doing for the rest of my career.