- Valerien Yepes
- Katherine Pena
- Winston Aitken
- Surendra Khadka
- Longer timeframe for graduation and classes fill up fast.
- We are not well-prepared after college, it’s harder to find jobs having no experience.
- Need a better curriculum
- Computers are old as well as textbooks and lab equipment.
- Need a better study area
- More sections for majors; summer and winter classes for our departments
- More opportunities for internships and connections
- More professional faculties needed. (Advisors, professors, and administration)
- Better technological resources (computers and online resources)
- Longer library and computer lab hours