Aaron McIntosh, Josh Rojas, Maisha Price
, Peter Junot
1) Lack of advanced, competitive technology; engineering, communications, machinery.
– A larger budget, and highly trained professors are needed to foster innovative technological growth within the school.
2) Shortage of academic support; student advisors and staff along with creating more partnerships with businesses to produce internship programs for students. – We need to network with more businesses in order to provide them with more opportunities upon graduation.
3) More lab hours are needed. Also, labs are typically old and outdated.
– We need to extend lab hours to satisfy the needs of students who need more practical hands-on time. Also the equipment needs to be replaced with new and modern resources.
4) The Cunyfirst website is very convoluted and difficult to use, particularly for new users.
-Redesign Cunyfirst website. Make it more streamlined and user-friendly.
5) The school could use a greater push towards providing a more expanded entertainment/performing arts curriculum.
-We need to bring in trained professors to teach the curriculum, and also invest in expanded facilities.
*In order to advance the quality of the school as a whole, we need to apply for grants and greater funding to accommodate any applicable new curriculums and upgrades.