Cover Letter, Dayna R.

Dayna Rios

86-47 Clio Street

Hollis, N.Y. 11423

(516)776-6351

daynarios@hotmail.com

Dear hiring manager,

In regards to your ad on monster.com, I am very interested in joining your team of Content Innovation Agency in Ad Sales to assist in developing and creating digital content.

As you will see from the attached resume, I have extensive design skills that I believe will greatly benefit your creative team. My background in pre production work allowed me to acquire an enormous amount of design skills from which I was able to edit and create efficiently. There is no problem from which I could not provide a reasonable and proficient solution while also keeping in mind client request and product campaigns.

While acquiring my degree I have produced innovative projects that have broadened my view of product placement and typographical design. Although I have an extensive amount of knowledge in pre production and touch up work, I still have a vast amount of experience with other Adobe platforms as well. I am extremely detailed, organized, and meticulous. I’m sure my skills will be a great addition to your design team.

Best regards,

Dayna Rios.