Jessie Uruchima – Cover Letter

1234 56th street

Brooklyn N.Y. 11204

February 26, 2015

Simmers Crane Design & Services

Electrical Field Service Technician – Industrial Maintenance

Dear hiring manager,

In regards to your ad on careerbuilders.com I am very interested in joining your team of field technicians who provide respected construction industries with complete engineering services.

As you will see from the attached resume I have extensive problem solving skills that I believe will greatly benefit your technician team. My background in management allowed me to acquire an enormous amount of problem solving skills from which I was able to train and operate my service team effectively. There is no problem from which I could not provide a reasonable and proficient solution while also keeping in mind budget terms and safety.

While acquiring my degree I have produced innovative projects that have broadened my view of applied science as an engineering technician. Yet my experience in maintenance and troubleshooting expensive photography equipment has also provided me the skills to detect and repair various defects. In doing so, prevent the company from purchasing unnecessary equipment. I am extremely detailed and organized and will provide a safe and effective work performance that will greatly increase your team efficiency.

Best regards

Jessie Uruchima

1 thought on “Jessie Uruchima – Cover Letter

1. Teresa Y

The letter shows that you seem to be a good applicant as you have the knowledge required in the electrical maintenance service. I believe most employees would like your views on budgeting, safety and effectiveness of performance. The letter has some minor grammar errors and lacks an ending paragraph.