200 East 18th Street, Brooklyn, New York 11226
Phone: (917) 971-7661
Objective: To obtain a full-time entry level or temporary position.
New York City College of Technology, CUNY, Brooklyn, New York
Major: Bachelor of Science – Legal Studies (ABA Approved)
May 2016 Anticipated
LaGuardia C. College, CUNY, Long Island City, New York
Associate in Arts, 2012
Major: Liberal Arts – Social Sciences and Humanities
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and other PC
2010 – 2013 LaGuardia College Health Center Queens, NY
- Provided receptionist and clerical duties.
- Maintained student medical records within the college database.
- Oversaw the planning and organizing of various health fairs.
- Tracked and recorded all inventory of medical supplies and equipment.
- Assisted Nurse/EMT during immunization clinics.
2005 – 2009 Hebron SDA Church Brooklyn, NY
- Answered and handled telephone inquiries.
- Sorted and delivered mail to appropriate individuals or department.
- Organized the church bulletin for weekly services
- Filed documents and billing inquiries.
- Operated office equipment such as fax and copy machines.
2003-2004 New Hope Day Care Brooklyn, NY
- Assisted the teacher with the daily preparation of the children’s lessons.
- Provided administrative support (e.g. fax, copy, answer phones, etc.)
- Handled the receipt of cash and checks for daily bank runs
- Observed the children during after hours until parents arrival.
References furnished upon request