Ajani’s Cover Letter

Ajani Treadwell

Brooklyn, NY

917 999 8888

http://jobs.jnj.com/job/New-York-Graphic-Designer-Job-NY/236195900/?feedId=1740&utm_source=LinkedInJobPostings&tcsource=apply&utm_campaign=Postings_US

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am responding to a job posting on LinkedIn for a Graphic Designer (reference # 13711441208 on the company site). I would first like to say that I’m extremely ecstatic about opportunity to work for a globally recognized brand such as your. I have spend my entire life surrounded by Johnson and Johnson products, as it was the only brand that my family truly trust. It is the attention to quality and commitment to community health, that I personified with. It is with great sincerity that I submit my resume to you.

I am currently a senior at New York City College of Technology-CUNY. My major is Communication Design Management with a concentration on Project Management. Through this degree, I have been educated and trained various design skill and problem solving tactics. You may find my portfolio that I have attached a bit unique, because it showcases not only my design skill, but my researching abilities.  Also, I serve as an officer for my school division of Gamma Epsilon Tau where I hold the title of Secretary. Gamma Epsilon Tau is a Graphic Arts honors society. We serve a link to professional within the graphic arts community, while peer mentoring the upcoming students body. We believe we can best services the graphics community by arming the future with the skill needed to succeed.

As you review my resume, you may note my years of experience in a printing environment. And, through my education, I have learned of various cost efficient and environmentally friendly printing techniques that will be essential to Johnson and Johnson continued growth. If given the opportunity, I would love to be a part of the Johnson and Johnson brand. I believe that we share the same commitment to community and possible of working for the company that I have beloved since childhood would be an added plus.

Respectfully yours,

Ajani Treadwell