wenyu – cover letter

Junior Front End Web Developer

Pegasus Solution – New York, NY

Dear Hiring Manager,

While I am surfing on indeed, I can feel your sincerity in hiring a web designer. It is with the same sincerity that I am writing this letter in an effort to convince you that I will be a valuable candidate for the position.

Though I have yet to have experience in the field, but everyone has to start somewhere. And, I can assure you that I did not spend all those years in college for nothing. I have accustomed to solving problem methodically where a problem can be broken down into multiple smaller sub-problems. I have accustomed to work on multiple projects simultaneously where I excel on every opportunity.

During an SEO course, some semesters ago, my team and I co-found a website called “EatNYCStreet.com”, and the goal is to generate traffic. Thus, we needed to keep the site update with posts. In addition to generating writings through online researches, we would also go food trucks scavenge on the weekend. We would swipe every corner of streets to find that particular food truck, And, when we found it, we would taste the food and put our honest thoughts in our posts. Though we all departed at the end of the semester, but the team efforts were worth memorable.

Furthermore, I am a web enthusiast, and the company’s website strikes me as being front-end thinking. The layout is clean. The iconography is sharp and precise. The visual transitions really enhance the user experience as I am navigating the site. And, I can feel that it all goes back to the company’s commitment to deliver advanced and affordable resources in helping hotels to succeed.

In short, I am very much excited at the chance to meet with you. And, I will embrace the opportunity to be involved in the company’s commitment. Your consideration is invaluable.

Sincerely,

Wenyu Kuang

1 thought on “wenyu – cover letter

1. Teresa Y

Clearly indicated in his letter, Wenyu is looking for a junior front-end web developer position. He seems like a good applicant to me. His letters shows his confidence, enthusiasm and past learning experience with his team mates. Most importantly, he is accustomed to be a problem solver, which is important to be a web developer. The letter flows smoothly and I see no grammar mistakes.