• What are your main qualifications, strengths, skills, and areas of expertise?
Great communication skills, proficient in MS, Adobe creative suite, management skills
• What position(s)—or type of position—are you seeking?
Entry level positions
• What are some of your professional goals?
To excel in all fields of design
• What type of organization or work setting are you most interested in?
Doesn’t matter. I can work in either a laidback or fast pace atmosphere
About Employers (synthesize answers based on what most commonly appeared on your job listings):
• What qualifications and skills are most desired by employers in your field?
Adobe suite expertise, BA in Design and/or 2-5 years experience
• What positions are available on the job market? What are they titled?
Graphic Designer, Junior Designer, Entry Level Designer
• What are some goals of these organizations that interest you?
Expectations are to help designers & Art Directors, to assistant and ultimately to develop into a leadership position
• What kinds of organizations are now hiring?
Fashion Companys, Multimedia, Print Companies, Publishing Houses
• What kind of content-specific skills do they want?
Web design, Preflyt, touch up skills
• What kind of communication (written, verbal, etc.) do they want?
A lot of listing ask for “excellent” or “outstanding” communication skills
• How do you think your education here at City Tech and your hands-on work experience (perhaps as an intern or in another type of job) has prepared you (or not prepared you) to meet these employers’ needs?
I can honestly say that my education as well as my hands-on experience has allowed me to be confident in my skills and has given me an understanding of what I can do and what I need improvement on.