SALAM SECK

SALAM SECK

Hi my name is SALAM SECK, I am from West Africa Senegal. I am 29 and I will be 30 in December 8th. I have my associates in electrical engineer and I am a senior student. Now I am going for my bachelor in telecommunication engineer.

I came here to improve my life by going to school and working to pay my bills, rent and tuition. Trying to help myself succeed no matter how hard it will be. I live alone without parents or family members. I am a par-time student and work part-time in order to have enough time to take care of my needs, having more time to do my homework. I am interesting in basketball and soccer games. Going to the movie every week or every two weeks to enjoy myself. I go every other day to gym and playing soccer or basketball. I really have a good experience in Citytech because I am almost graduating and I learned a lot in this school with the help of all the teachers without exception whether I had a good or bad grade in the class. Well during the summer break nothing did change except going to school. I was working, going to gym, movie and playing soccer or basketball game.
Video: http://youtu.be/sOnqjkJTMaA