Wenyu Kuang

Hello Class. My name is Wenyu. I have enrolled in the Communication Design curriculum for 5 years. I am major in Web Design. I didn’t naturally start my interests to become an art/design student. It was my friend who got me into studying in this curriculum. Ever since then, I have been passionate about the things I learn. Beside learning and working on web design, I have also re-started my bicycling since last summer. My experience with bicycle started way back when I was a 4th grade before I was even in New York. I rode to school everyday. In addition, I utilize my knowledge in web and build my biking weblog. The blog is not fully complete yet. There are many aspects that I need to improve. As for my career goal,  I am working for real clients in my other Design Team course which the projects are very meaningful. It could be become my opportunity to land a career in a middle web design firm.

I don’t think I have much strength in writings because It takes more procedures for me to write something down in the English language. Because of that, I can’t say I would enjoy writing. I only write when I have to. My experience with technologies begin when I first see people playing games on the PC back in the 1995. Now, the games are getting more beautiful and graphical. But I become more interest in the editing and rendering tools that goes behind them. Throughout my education and the daily use of computing, I have become familiar with photoshop, illustrator, indesgin, dream weaver, premier pro, text wrangler and much more. So for me, I would like to learn to write a resume that goes with my expertise.