Clickup Review

I’ve been using Clickup for a few weeks now and I find the app to be incredibly useful for time management, and organization. I could see myself using it in so many different areas in my life. It’s very useful that the app has so many different templates for a multitude of purposes. As we’re nearing the end of the semester, I have been using Clickup task management folder and it has different views for you to easily see what is due when, and under what category. It allows you to break down bigger projects into smaller milestones and check them off as you finish, and input a start and due date. I find this to be very useful for keeping me on track.

Additionally, you can work with other people on different projects and view updates on project progress in different areas, which is a feature I’d love to take advantage of in the future. I only wish I knew about Clickup sooner. While it’s more than likely meant more for business owners, I think that students, and everyday people just trying to be productive would benefit from using this app in their own way.