Saba Haggagi ||Saba.Haggagi@citytech.cuny.edu || (917)861-0638
Summary: Motivated licensed Dental Hygienist of 5+ years of experience in the dental field educating and inspiring patients on how to manage their oral hygiene and upkeep of their overall health.
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY Student Clinician 2018-Present
- Hand scaled patients of all cases while providing the utmost care.
- Introduced oral hygiene instructions based on patient needs.
- Exposed radiographs including Panoramic with interpretations for patients knowledge.
- Assisted with Front desk operations and Sterilization.
Happy Smiles Pediatrics Dentistry, New York, N.Y. Dental Assistant 2018-2020
- Maintained dental instruments and all dental units consistently with OSHA regulations.
- Managed and organized inventory whilst confirming product expiration date.
- Exposed digital radiographs in the best possible way based on each child’s needs and comfort.
- Prepared treatment rooms, set-ups for all procedures and performed four-handed dentistry.
Gentle Dental Care, Long Island City, N.Y Dental Assistant 2014-2018
- Prepared and set up treatment rooms for patients in a time-critical environment
- Clearly and concisely explained dental procedures to all patients
- Managed and Trained assistants accordingly to maintain a well organized office.
New York City College of Technology, Associates in Dental Hygiene Expected Grad. June 2021
The New York School for Medical and Dental Assistants, Certificate for Dental Assistant Grad. June 2014
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Sealant Placement
- Coronal polishing
- Colgate Optic Whitening
- Prepared all treatment rooms in accordance to OSHA regulations
- Dental & Perio Charting
- Treatment Planning
- Arestin Placement
- Ultrasonic Cleanings
- Application of Oraqix & Local Anesthetic
- Fabrication of impressions, diagnostic models,custom trays, mouthguards & bleaching trays
- Take, Develop and Chart Radiographs (Digital and Manual)
- Office softwares- Easy Dental, Dentrix, Dentimax
- Language Competencies- Arabic (20 years) Spanish (3 year
- Administer Nitrous Oxide Anesthesia May 2021
- Administer Local Anesthesia Feb. 2021
- NYS Mandated Reporter Feb. 2021
- B.L.S for Healthcare Providers Aug. 2019
- Citi Program: HSR course July 2019
Scholarships and Academic Honors
- Jewish Foundation for Education of Women 2019-2021
- Honors Society Organization 2018
Dr. Amirah Muratovic- (718) 278-6081 Dr. Julie Cernigliaro- (212) 880-2222