As I progress through my internship, I’m gaining a wealth of knowledge and skills that are helping me professionally. Our team has picked different roles to work on during the internship, providing us the opportunity to collaborate in a dynamic environment. Together, we are tackling diverse areas of the internship, allowing us to share valuable learning experiences.

In the early stage of the internship, several new tools have been introduced to the team that have improved our work process. One of these tools was the integration of Asana into our workflow, a powerful online management platform that helps teams manage, organize, and track their work. When I was first introduced to Asana, I thought I would never get the hang of this tool; however, I realized I cannot have this mentality when it is a vital part of our team and if I want to succeed in this internship.

Source: Asana website

I quickly began to look through the platform to familiarize myself with how it works. Asana fortunately already had examples of tasks created by other members for me to look at which further improved my understanding of the platform. By studying these tasks, I was able to gain a deeper insight into how Asana could be used to manage projects more efficiently and effectively. Although I am still in the process of learning all the ins and outs of Asana, I have gained enough knowledge to apply it to my everyday work. This knowledge is crucial not only for my internship but also for the industry.

As I continue to advance in my internship journey, I am eager to develop new skills and gain new knowledge. I am keen to embrace new challenges and opportunities for growth so that I can make the most of this valuable learning experience. This experience is invaluable not only for the duration of my internship but also for my future career endeavors. I am actively engaged in crucial tasks and projects aimed at helping others. At the same time, I am gaining practical experience in my field of study.