Learning Blog

Do not delete this page. It is your Learning Blog.

Create Posts for class assignments, internship experiences, failures, successes, or anything that informs your academic career at City Tech and beyond.

Choose Posts > Add New or edit the default post “Hello World!” to get started!

Color Triangle Graphic Design Principles 1

This Goathe Triangle project was done by mixing primary colors into secondary and tertiary colors. Prior to this the only practice i’ve had with paints was the color wheel assignment, but this is proven to be a little difficult to the point of having to be reviewed by the professor prior to the final completion of it. What helped me do good on this assignment was the test strips and reference. Those combined showed me what my project was meant to be and how to do it. And with that it has helped me to pull of a successful task.

A few corrections to consider for me is the orange color and tertiary color under it. the orange was a little more red and darker than it should be. And in transition, the tertiary color would logically be darker, leaning closer to the green and yellow side. making the orange a little more yellow would’ve yielded better results in mixing and portrayal of color. Other than that, it was not bad at all to do.

1. Graphic Design Principles 1 Figure Ground assignment Leave a reply
  2. Texture assignment Leave a reply
  3. week 5 Leave a reply
  4. week 4 Leave a reply
  5. digital collage Leave a reply
  6. color harmony moment Leave a reply
  7. color illusion assignment Leave a reply
  8. my experience in the course Leave a reply
  9. trip to botanical gardens Leave a reply