Assignment 2: My Environment Kimberly Bush

The neighborhood that I live in is Clinton Hill in Brooklyn, New York. I was surprised that there were not very many garbage cans in my neighborhood, and when I actually found a garbage can it was either half way filled or almost empty. The garbage cans here are not very full, and I am guessing this is so because there are many cafes and restaurants in the neighborhood so people probably throw their trash in the garbage inside of the restaurant. I did find a lot of piles of garbage on the street from those local restaurants which may explain why the garbage cans were so empty.I did not see any rodent activity around my neighborhood and I did not expect it since there was very little garbage in the cans. This does not concern me because I have no problem with there being no rodent activity and I hope it continues to stay this way. I would not compare my environment with the article in the first assignment because it is the complete opposite. In the first article there were a lot of rats in the environment, where in my environment there are close to none.  photophoto (1)photo (2)photo (3)photo (4)photo (5)photo (6)photo (7)