Name of Hotel: The Corporate Hotel – Financial District, NY
Hotel Mission Statement:
Our mission at The Corporate Hotel is to efficiently facilitate various resources to the business professional starting a business, by providing a professional environment in where they feel that they are talking business. Located in the heart of the Financial District in New York City, The Corporate vision is to ensure our guest the best professional experience with the facility to be surrounded by the best.
Three key physical feature:
- Hotel will have different conference room to accommodate various sizes of group meeting, with the latest technology in projectors and surround system.
- All rooms are accommodated for business professionals, including office space with a laptop and printing option accessibility.
- Hotel is located in the heart of the Financial District in New York City.
Three Key Services:
- Guest staying at the hotel has complementary dry cleaners services.
- Hotel feature beauty salon/spa and barbershop, shoes shine services.
- Transportation from/to the three majors airports JFK, La Guardia and Newark.
Continue reading The Corporate Hotel By Kariluz Sanchez Constanza
New Beginnings Hotel (Start-up Business) by Shenna de los Reyes, Ericka Soto, Eve May, Johnnie Davis and Kariluz Sanchez Constanza
- Double Queen Beds
- King Deluxe Beds
- Adjustable beds
- High quality bedding
- Office desk in every room
- Mini bar
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Fitness room
- Cleaners service
- Wake-up call
- 24hrs help desk
- Laptop rental
- complimentary shuttle bus to/from airport
- Equipment for conference call and presentation
- Beauty salon and Barbershop
- Wireless Internet Service
- Access to International calling
2122 NE 65th St. Seattle, WA 98115
JuneBaby cuisine is inspired on home cooking of black southerners, locate in a residential area in Seattle, Washington. It is a walk-in only restaurant.
Their menu consists of that homemade cooking flavor from the south raging from fried pigs ears, smoked carrot with collard green to bread pudding. Their signature dish is Momma Jordan’s Oxtails. The cocktail drinks are named after Harlem Renaissance poems and their wine and beer are of good selection. The price is right to moderate. Appetizers, $5 to $14; main courses, $19 to $22. Reservation not accepted, except for group of 8 to 12 people.
Servicescape of Business:
The restaurant is in a residential neighborhood, which gives a free spirit and friendly environment. The dining room is designed to emulate home cooking in the South, it has huge pictures of arching tree branches, and on the wall, can see jarred pickles and preserves that are for sale in this case, but very common in the southerner kitchen. In the background the sound of Vintage soul and R&B music can be heard.
Seasonal Summer Dish: BLT Salad with homemade croutons
Very colorful and flavorful summer salad that will remind you of the early years along with their dishes. This BLT with a Lime vinaigrette, is just a simply but delicious and light alternative. It can be with bacon or specially prepared for guest.
For this salad I would use a 10” clear salad bowl. Using this clear bowl will give a visual show of the colors of each ingredient in the dish.
The clear bowl will enhance the multiple color of the ingredient used. It will be showcase in a simple way that anyone having the salad can be able to prepare it. Also, excellent way to have young kids learn and eat in playful way their salad by seeing the color and texture of it.
My Idea is to create a dinner in box that uses Mindful Meats with preparation time less than an hour. Continue reading Service Product Creation