Darren “Freszco” Keelan

Goosebumps (Lyrics)

Devotion consistence mind over matter , uniqueness and street ish the mind of a rapper , long nights and sleepless the grind of a trapper,

Debating and hating the sign of a lacker mad cause I’m elevating why they getting wacker freszco I’m so opposite from the slackers but

they sleeping on my prime Imma wake’em up they weight class kinda low Imma shake’em up (uh) , take that to the gym with ya new pen

A lot of pads like 10 sisters tryna make it to the top before I drop or get shot by ex homeboy or a cop , cause it’s real in these streets you

dont know ? I’m tryna find a good girl , not a h__ but who can I trust when it’s all about lust and all the love is gone and all the guns is

drawn damn don’t shoot a brother down heartless freszco no feelings when I smile , I’m masking all the pain lies and the games and my

life ain’t the same , I’m tryna maintain // I’m only 18 and I realized this the age that god gave a n___ real eyes cause I can see through the

fakeness and the hating of the boys and the girls that said I wouldn’t make it , so how you feel that I made it up the hill and bars aint bars

Their hundred dollar bills that’s my team in my system can’t see ish money green in my system its LTM Till my time comes, these dudes

staring at the clock , they waiting for my down fall and I’m just wondering who Imma fall down for, no body.