Scavenger Hunt

Group Members: Melanie, Ralph, Muhammad

I had a lot of fun on the hunt, it has been a while since I walked the area.  I have worked in the area inspecting soil borings and foundations.  One of the things I love most about being an engineer is being able to walk around and point out projects that I’ve worked on, it gives me a sense of accomplishment.  I love maps and my sense of direction so this exercise was great for me! – Melanie

I did not know that we had show much to see within our neighborhood!!!! -Muhammad

After more than four years at City Tech, I finally got to see parts of Brooklyn Heights!!! Thank you Living Lab……….Thanks you Muhammad and Melanie.

Underground RR/Religious Inst

Old Building

Hotel

Monument

Wayfinding System

National Advertising Campaign

Brooklyn Law School

Historic Landmark

Restaurant

Engineering Marvel/Water

Living Animals

4 thoughts on “Scavenger Hunt

1. Love the dog food can- and the neighborhood pictures are lovely misty from the rain. Our area has such interesting architecture – I like the way the pictures came – they look look like Polaroids.

2. Your post makes such nice use of the caption feature for photos. Thanks for traveling so far and wide in the rain for these pictures — from the waterfront to Fulton St. is quite a walk!