Richard Fernandez: Educational Narrative Essay

Download (DOCX, 17KB)

1. Eric White

1 Richard story is about how he decided to go to citytech to study radiology and through his sister who used to go to citytech told him about the school he is a very smart person and he wanted to go to a ivy league school like Harvard but became more humbled and went with citytech.
    2The section the stuck out to the most was when he decided to go with city tech even when he had a mindset to go to a different school
    3if you did not have your sister there to help you out what college would you be at?

2. otavia

1.Fernandez story is about heow he choose his major. Which was pretty interesting to read. He also talked about how he ended up here at citytech. He mentioned that his sister in-law told about the radiology programs. Which he was advised by a friend to study since he is interested in video games and computer related activities. Fernandez was also told that city tech is a great school. His sister-inlaw knows all of this information because she was once a student here at city tech.

2. I honestly liked the intro. His tone was very up beat. it was filled with joy. You made me want to continue to read to see what happen next. Although it was a simple story it was filled with excitement and laugher. Fernandez really had a great hook.

3. I have no questons .