CARLOS SILVERIO: Educational Narrative

Download (PDF, 42KB)

1. Delwin

Carlos Silverio’s story is about the many difficulties he faces that made him the person he is today. These difficulties had an impact on his narrative on education as well. For instance he mentioned that this pandemic made him realize who he was and how creative he really was. He also said that this pandemic affected each student just entering college as a freshman drastically as well because we are more independent than ever now with the new remote learning system we have going on for the time being. However he said this in a way helped him become the student he currently is as he’s more independent and can rely on himself more and I totally agree.

“However, this pandemic has helped me be the student that I am now.” I agree with this sentence because as I mentioned in my Draft this pandemic made me more independent as well.

One question I have for Carlos and his story is, How do you think other events outside of Covid-19 determine the student you are and has any other event changed your narrative on education?