Journal 7

Response : If Christopher Johnson returns, he will return with all his prawn beings and take over the earth. The prawns enslave humans and require them to make cat food or die. Christopher Johnson reunites with Wikus only to remember that Wikus knocked him out, concluding with his decision to make Wikus’s wife and the rest of his family as  prawns. Wikus agrees because there’s nothing else left of his human civilization. Wikus becomes more like prawns mentally and realizes that the human race deserves to be enslaved for all the wrong they have committed. My whole passage reminded me of a quote from Dawn that destroying what’s left of the human civilization wouldn’t make it better but different and different is what humanity needed to live prosperous without any evil need for power and this human/pawn civilization lived forever. Pawns turned humans into pawns when ever they felt they were worthy enough.

Dawn Quote of Jdahya and Lilith in chapter 5, Part 1 Womb.

“And you think destroying what was left of our cultures will make us better?”

“No. Only different.”

This entry was posted in Assignments, Reading Journal, Student Post, Uncategorized on by .

About Pedro Amigon

My name is Pedro Amigon and this is my second year in NYCCT. I'm from Staten Island and I'm very interested in science fiction, fantasy or anything else that falls into the category of not real. I'm a big fan of super heroes my favorite super hero novel is "watchmen". I like to write and one day I want to publish a novel. The one truly place I get most of my inspirations from is when I ride the mta. I patiently sit down waiting to arrive at my destination and all my thoughts run wild into ideas. I am also a film junky.