- Date: 11/16/21
- Meeting Info: Zoom
To-Do Before Class
- Assignment 2, Editorial Illustration part 3 of 3
- Reading Week 11 : Focal points
- Listening: I’m Just Trying To Make Myself Laugh
Guest speaker John P. Dessereau
- Critique: Assignment 2, Editorial illustration
- Art that tells a story: Book Illustration, Comics, Storyboards etc.
- The elements of a story
Review Assignments and Expectations for Next Week’s Class
Due Next Week
New: Final Project: Narrative Illustration *Final will include a process presentation
- Final Project: Part 1: Story Proposal to include research, reference, brainstorming & ideation
- Final Project Part 2 : Character Designs Due WEEK 13
- Sketchbook Exercise Week 11 : Begin sketching elements related to your story: setting culture character mood.