- We will be traveling with Prof. Schmerler from ENG1101 and leaving promptly at 10:10am from the Midway Building.
- If you think you will be late to class, please meet us at BRIC at 10:30am.
- We meet the curator at 10:30am and will be touring the exhibition “BRIC Biennial: Volume II, Bed Stuy/Crown Heights Edition”
ALL Saturation Studies!
Post to the class blog. See Project #4: Phase 2 Define.
- Chromatic Gray Studies #1 & #2
- Muted Color Studies #1 & #2
- Prismatic Color Studies #1 & #2
If you haven’t posted your color wheel freestudy (Phase 1 Discover), do that as well.
Comment and give feedback on your peer’s hard work and effort.
Grades and Feedback
- Project #2 grades have been posted. If you didn’t receive a grade comment on your Phase 4 post, see me.
- Project #3 grades will be posted shortly. Please make sure you have created a Phase 4 post so I can give you a grade and feedback on your work.
- The Student Show opens on Thursday and will be up for a week.
- Be sure to stop by the Grace Gallery to view work from first and second year COMD students – including your own!