One of the things I learned the most is to pay attention to things a lot more. To visualize things that you can’t see and to basically just imagine whats bot there. For the first project Urban Artifacts, I think we were all confused at first, but then as the professor explained more in depth we got the hang of it. It was a bit tedious once we got to photoshop because we had to copy and paste the same exact shapes on the page. If I were to do this projectile over again I would have spent more time on phase one which was discover so that I could have more shapes and objects to choose from that could probably have resulted in a better composition. Nevertheless, I still love my compositions. ♡

Urban Artifacts

At first this project seemed very  difficult because we had to listen to songs and visualize something that we can’t see such as sound waves. However, I think the best way to do it is to just imagine how the sound waves would sound and that makes it a lot easier. Making the grid was a little hectic because we need to visualize where we would place the patterns that will be arranged in a way that makes a path to the focal point. However, if you did thumbnails it would be easier because you have an idea of the placement. The last step was to animate,  I must say it was vexing to be fitting and pasting the different pattern squares to different layers but after that everything was smooth. I really like this project because it teaches you things that on your own you wouldn’t thought about like the shapes of sounds. If I were to do this project all over again I would have spent more time animating I do feel like I rushed the animation part. I do also like the final product but I could have done better.