Big Ideas Welcome Here

Diary_Excerpt_Week 2_Wala

April 1st, 2020

Dear Diary,

Happy April fools day!! Now what better way to start the day than with pranks? I’m called the clown in the house because I tend to have too much fun compared to my other siblings. They’re too serious for me so I crank it up a bit with some laughter. 

My family is obsessed with soda and I’m talking OBSESSED! My mom would literally go to her weekly grocery shopping for snacks and all that good stuff and she wouldn’t come home without bottles and bottles of soda. My mom would hide them after putting the groceries away because we’d go through a soda bottle not in a day but in 2 hours. During dinner time, I heard my brothers screaming for soda, so I quickly ran to get it and poured in 2 tablespoons of salt. It wasn’t out of evilness but it was just for fun I guess. I didn’t add much for the whole soda to go to waste, I added salt per each cup served. My oldest brother automatically knew something was up because I was laughing the whole time so he just sniffed it and put it aside. My younger brother chugged the hell out of it and didn’t say a word and I thought to myself  “what the hell, did I not put enough salt??” So I ignored it and went to my last victim and it was by far the funniest one. I watched him pick the glass of soda up and take a sip and he looked confused at first as his eyebrows raised then gave it another shot and went in for a bigger sip and spit it back out and yelled out “IS THIS EXPIRED SODA WHY IS IT BITTER” and ran to check the date on the soda bottle. I couldn’t hold my laugh any longer and just dropped to the floor. He tried to force me to sip from the salty soda and chased me throughout the house. APRIL FOOOOOOLS!! 

April 2nd – 6th, 2020

Dear diary, 

I’m sorry for not updating you on what’s going on and to tell you the truth I’ve been obsessed with this turkish show that my friend begged me to watch. 

It’s all about Miran (main boy character) seeking revenge for his parents. He plans to marry the daughter Reyyan (main girl character) of the family who were responsible for the death of his parents. But he was aiming revenge at the wrong people due to the lies his grandmother built into his head ever since he was a young boy. Unexpectedly he falls in love with Reyyan and the whole plan is ruined, leaving his grandmother upset. 

They are 39 episodes and it’s 2 hours long per episode. My sister and I are on episode 26 and are by far obsessed. We wake up watching the show and sleep till 3am going to bed with our blood boiling because, each episode ending always leaves us speechless.

1. Rshahbain

No wayyyyyyyy Wala I watched this show right before this semester started and I was obsessed I was watching it day and night it was getting out of control that’s how much I loved it but I knew it was gonna get in the way with school so I stopped watching it and totally forgot about it but now for sure I’m gonna finish it #Miran_ve_rayan