Recipe By: Nick Caracci
Name of Recipe:
The Key to Public Speaking
NUMBER OF SERVES: UNLIMITED DIFFICULTY: VARIES ON SKILL
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES COOKING TIME: AS LONG AS NEEDED
- Good Posture
- Clear Voice
- Talk Slow
- Healthy Throat
- Idea of What to Talk About
- Someone to Talk To
- Quiet Are to Practice
- Note Cards
- Couple of days before the event start learning what it is that you will be talking about.
- Write down on Note Cards the key ideas that you want to talk about.
- Over the next couple of days stand in front of the mirror and practice what you will be saying.
- **IF POSSIBLE, TRY TO GET A LIVE AUDIENCE TO TALK TO**
- The night before prepare your clothes and note cards for the event the next day.
- The morning of the event eat a breakfast so you are awake.
- 10 minutes before the event if possible, use the bathroom so you can keep still on stage.
- Have a relaxed mind and go on stage making sure not to fall.
- Go give the best speech you have ever given!