- Uniform (shirts, shorts and socks).
- Soccer ball.
- Water bottle.
- Warming up.
- Two cards (yellow and red).
- Playing as two teams against each other.
- Playing in two 45 minute halves.
- Kick Off: To start the game or the second half, and after each goal, a kick off is taken from the center circle.
- Score goals as much as you can to win the game.
- Do not play roughly.
- Avoid touching the ball with hands (except the Goalkeeper).
- Avoid getting a Yellow or Red Card.
- Builds fitness.
- Builds strength and flexibility.
- Increases muscle and bone strength.
- Improved health.
- Increases aerobic capacity and cardiovascular health.
- Win trophys.