1.How did you feel about the Constraint Writing assignment when you first got it — and how did you feel after you completed it? How did you feel after the second time you wrote with constraint, and the third — did it get easier?
The constraint assignment was tough for me at first, but it was keeping challenge myself to enjoyed it. The second and third time I wrote using constraints was easier than the first time and felt like I could get it and write better because I wasn’t as depressed as the first time and in felt more comfortable to do it when I did it the second time and the third time.
2. What did you observe about the way this exercise made you write? What did you observe about the way it made you think (see below)?
2A. What were some of the ways in which writing with constraints made you
Adapt — Mentally, and Physically?
I observed that this practice made me write out of the format that I usually do when doing school work.
3. Could you look to the future, and say how you might Adapt what just happened in this assignment to other situations in which you find yourself writing in other classes?
If I were to write an essay about something, I didn’t agree with but had to agree with it I would conform and find what I do agree with the essay and keep my thought the same.
4. Of course, writing with constraints is difficult. Now, please talk about your own longstanding, personal writing issues: what other difficulties do you notice in your writing? Please reflect upon any habitual issues you notice in general: for instance, grammatical issues, punctuation issues, paragraph structure…
I have hardness with to start the sentence and punctuation because sometimes I be punctuation it right but I write it different . Sometimes have hard time with paragraph structure like what should I start writing in the top of the paragraph and I have trouble how to end the paragraph however it’s only like I feel that way if the assignment I’m not to enjoying in it or when I doubt myself that I’m doing it right.